The last few weeks have been a bit of a blur.
So much has happened and so little blogging done.
I am working.
Ryan is working.
My dad died.
We are working out all the issues with that.
I am an emotional mess and on a serious roller coaster.
Last minute trip to Utah.
Tracker has been sick.
I have been sick.
Ryan has been sick.
Car issues.
Money frustrations.
Celebrated Mothers day.
Planning a bridal shower.
and we moved.
This is just in the last couple weeks.
To say I am overwhelmed would be an understatement.
To say I am losing my mind, completely exhausted at the end of each day and having more cry sessions than normal would be putting it lightly.
As crazy and messy as life can get at times. I am thankful for the ones by my side.
I am consistently amazed at the generosity of friends and family.
My brother Ben + family came from Korea. Sister Kristianne came from Maryland. and I came from Washington. We were together. We were helping each other. I was able to come thanks to my Andersons. They hold a huge part of my heart always. The entire situation surrounding my Dad is messy. I don't talk about him on here. Not because I don't want to. but because I have always worried it effects to many people to share everyone elses story. Now that he is dead. I feel like I have to write. I have to tell this part of my story. Its messy. Its so complicated. Its hard. but Its a huge part of my story and one that I still need to sort through. and I sort best while writing.
It will come with time.
Right now. I have to unload my phone pictures and finish packing. We are headed back to Utah.
This time for a good reason.
One of my oldest friends is getting married and Ryan is headed to the cabin.
I have so much blogging to catch up on.