6 month Tracker:
Weight- 18.4 lbs (66%)
Height- 28.5" (97%)
Clothes- He is all over with clothes. Seriously no 2 brands are the same. Carters are different than
Osh Kosh and they are different than Target brand. Everything is just all over. He mainly wears 3-6 month shirts. 6 month or bigger in pants. 9-12 month in jammies and size 2 shoes. This little man is consistently growing. I swear everyday I find something else he has grown out of.
Diaper- size 2
Sleep- This boy is getting better about sleeping but still not a pro. He goes to bed at 8 pm every night. If he is late going to bed he sleeps worse. He wakes 1-2 times at night and usually just wants his moose and binky and is fine to go back to sleep. He wakes for the day around 5-6 am. He doesn't nap good at all. They usually last 20 minutes to 1 hour at the most.
He naps at 9:00 am
12:30 pm
and again sometime between 4:00 - 6:30 pm
but like I said his nap is minutes long. If I'm holding him he will nap closer to an hour but if I put him down he lasts a few minutes. Silly boy just wants to see the world.
Eating- Our little bug is an amazing eater. He will eat anything and everything you put in front of him.
He eats 3 solid meals a day and still nurses every 3ish hours. He has done really good with all the new things we have been giving him and eats as much as we continue to feed him.
Loves- Standing, sitting, rolling, walking when we hold his hands, looking at pictures of his Dad, Harley, being tickled, eating, going on walks, looking out the window, playing peek a boo, reading books, reaching for everything in sight, baths, music.
Dislikes- Being in the car/car seat, when he cant see his Mum, when his Mum is not holding him, naps, when he hits himself in the face with hard toys, when he cant eat fast enough, when he cant reach a toy, when he is too hot, when just about anyone else other than Mum or Dad is holding him.
........................................................................................................
6,155 pictures
153 videos
182 days of life
6 months old
half a year
I cant believe how fast this is all going by.
Tracker is so much fun. His personality is growing more and more every single day and he is hilarious.
He loves to be right in the action of everything we do.
He reaches for anything and everything. He is quick and always grabs what he shouldn't.
There have been too many spilled drinks, broken straws and ripped out hairs to count.
He is so active and always wanting to do something.
He plays okay alone. I usually get a few minutes a day in where he is content to play without me right there but its not much time. He wants to see me and be right where I am.
He gets bored of toys fast. His favorite thing is paper. He cant play with it much because he eats it.
He likes his walker but can only go backward so its not a favorite yet. He is pretty good going backward but gets really mad when he backs all the way up and cant come back to me.
We throw the ball around the house for Harley several times a day to keep Tracker happy.
He has the best laugh. He has this full on big belly laugh. He will do it ever so often for others but saves the mainly for his Mum.
Likes being in his stroller outside but not indoors. So when we are shopping he freaks out until I end up holding him and pushing the stroller. Its kind of a pain.
He HATES his car seat. The sight of it makes him scream. We try and limit our outings now because he has such a hard time in the car.
He swings his arms up and down so hard. He hits me all the time and I swear he is going to give me a bloody lip or black eye one of these times.
He is still incredibly afraid of loud or sudden noises. (ex. the blender)
He wakes up every single morning the second his Dad walks out the gate.
He gives the best hugs and kisses and will do each on demand when you ask.
Poor boy has to drink prune juice everyday in order to poop. Its only an ounce but if he doesn't get it he has a hard time getting anything out and he is not happy.
The boy can belch and fart like a grown adult.
He has the cutest bubble butt. I cant get over how stinkin cute it is.
He is pretty good when I take his picture. I'm training him well.
His hair on top is growing pretty good but the hairs on his sides and in the back are not doing so well.
He is always talking. He has so much to say.
We started ASL this last month. Not sure he gets anything we are trying to show/tell him but we will keep trying.
He moans when he nurses.
He giggles when he eats anything else.
He will pull up his pant legs all day long. He likes his legs free. He is ready for shorts weather.
He is a pro at rolling. Back to tummy. Tummy to back.
Loves his baby mirror and loves looking at himself.
When he nurses he will rub my arm, chest or face. Its the best.
He gets hot really easy.
He has been loving his tongue and will just sit there with it sticking out.
He has mimicked me a few times when I shake my head yes.
He is going to be a dirty fighter. He pinches and pulls hair- bad. Ryan and I have several battle wounds.
He loves doing stretches in the morning with me.
Still has his one dimple and its adorable.
His eyes are turning less and less grey and more and more green. They look so much like Ryan's.
He is not patient when it comes to food.
His feet and hands are always sweaty. I have the sweatiest hands and my sister Donette had the sweatiest hands and feet so I think he will have that problem for a while.
He doesn't suck on his fingers/hands much anymore.
Poor baby and Mum and Dad were all sick on Tracks 6 month birthday.
Another dang cold.
We spent the day snuggling, reading and just loving on our little man.
We absolutely adore everything about Tracker and couldn't imagine our lives without him.
He is such an amazing baby and just completes our world.
He has healed our hearts in a way we never imagined. He is so full of love and life.
I am consistently aware of just how lucky I am to have him and be his Mum.
I don't take a single day for granted and several times throughout the day I just stop.
and soak up all his yummy-ness.
He is such a beautiful blessing in my life and just cant believe I got this lucky to have him.




































