We love when we get to visit with the Allen's.
We have planned for MONTHS. Seriously. Since the first weekend in December we have made plans just about every single weekend to get together. We were going out there they were coming here. but every single weekend kept getting canceled.
sick kids, family parties, sick kids, working overtime, sick kids.
One thing after another we just couldn't get together. I was hoping this weekend would finally be the weekend because I was going crazy missing these guys.
Thank God everything worked out and they came.
We spent Friday night playing and chatting. Eating Ryan's famous ribs and just enjoying each other.
Saturday got up and had lunch at the best little market in Salt Lake. They have the best pastrami sandwiches ever. Yum. The weather was beautiful out so it was the perfect day to eat outside.
I have been craving some sun.
We then headed to Discovery Gateway.
and because it was Dr. Susses birthday we enjoyed some cat in the hat fun.
The weekend ended far to quickly.
We had so much fun playing and laughing all weekend.
Keelie was the sweetest little mama to Tracker. She pretty much gave me a weekend off. She knew what she was doing and did such a good job keeping him happy and playing with him.
The twinies talk so good Ryan and I were consistently amazed. They say the funniest things.
We could have just sat and watched them all day.
We cant wait to see them again.










































