6.14.13
We had to go visit my brother one last time before he moved back to Korea.
I am so sad that we are finally living in the same state and now he goes and moves to the other side of the world. Well I guess just a few more years and he will retire from the Army and move back here. Cant wait! We also went to visit because we were taking him the windup (record player) that we have had and no longer have space for and pick up our stroller that we forgot from 2 weeks before.
Uncle Ben immediately took over Tracker like before and Tracker didn't put up a fight.
We had a great time visiting, playing, hiking, getting dirty, moving furniture...
It was so hard to say goodbye.
We are going to miss them soooo much. We are hoping to go back to Korea sometime soon, Ryan and I have already been but we would love to go back and take Tracker.
We left on Fathers Day. It was fun being with 2 of the best fathers I have ever known.
I don't think either my brother or Ryan have any idea really how amazing of fathers they are.


















