When we moved to Washington we decided to sell my car and become a 1 car family.
Since everything is much closer in the tri-cities I didn't think it would be a big deal. It has taken a little getting used to. Learning to plan our week and figure out what days I need the car and what days Ryan can just take it but its actually working out. The days Ryan has the car (which has been just about everyday lately since he isn't getting off until around midnight and I don't want to wake Tracker up to go get him) I try to plan something outdoors so Harley, Tracker and I don't go stir crazy. We have walked just about every path within a 3 mile radius of our house- several times. We have come to love certain paths better than others and do those over and over. I am falling in love with the area we live in and Tracker and Harley love all the horses around us.





