Monday, October 21, 2013

13 months

I cant believe we are over the year mark for this boy! Its all going by so fast. With every new stage I fall more and more in love but with every new stage I am sad the last stage is over. I'm learning there is always something fun to look forward to and it just keeps getting better but man I am missing my tiny baby. Well with that year mark also ends 365 days of Tracker or my 'Weekly Roundup'. I cant say I am to terribly sad to end that. I will miss not having every single day fully documented but it was getting a little tough to keep up on. I will now be moving onto his monthly posts instead. I hope to remember everything about this boy. I don't ever want to forget. I simply adore everything and want to bottle him up. He really is the best thing in our life.

13 Months Tracker

New Words: He can say Mama, Daddy, Dog Dog, Ball, Boo, Ouch, Oh!, Shoe "so", Wow, Vroom.
Favorite Foods: Squash, Chicken, Cheese, Grapes, Raspberries, Yogurt bites.
Favorite Book: Any book with big trucks or dogs.
Injuries: Fell on a friends microfiber ottoman and got a rug burn by his eye, hit his head on the corner of the wall causing a goose egg right on the side of his head, pinched his finger between 2 rocks causing a blood blister.
Big News: We are trying to sleep train him once again and so far its actually going better than before.
Milestone: We are cutting out bottles during the day and only giving them to him before bed.

This n' That:
.Understands when we say go get your shoes and will go get them.
.Brings his shoes and when he gets close turns around and backs up to us so he can sit so we can put them on.
.Waves Hi and Bye to anyone he isn't afraid of.
.Is so shy when it comes to just about anyone he doesn't see everyday but esp. strangers and gives the dirtiest looks, scrunches his noes and starts huffing and puffing at them. I feel bad for all those sweet old ladies who are just trying to say Hi but I guess I'm glad he wont just go to anyone.
.We had all of his toys that we had in the family room in the drawers of the entertainment center but after Tracker climbed in them to many times and one of them broke we moved them into a basket.
.Now that his toys are in the basket he now pulls all the DVD's out of the drawers and throws them all over and it entertains him more than that entire basket of toys.
.Is obsessed with cars, trucks, tractors, trains.. anything that goes vroom. He loves to watch them when we are outside or read about them in books or play with his toys. He is very much a boy.
.As much as he loves all things that vroom he loves balls more. He is happiest when we get out every single ball he owns and just throw them all over. He can throw really good as well.
.We got him a tent and filled it with balls for his birthday and he is actually afraid of going in the tent alone so he will only go in with someone else but when he is in it he loves it.
.Broke my phone this month by eating mandarin oranges and then sucking on my phone. So it might have been my fault for leaving my phone to close.
.Knows where his button (belly button), nose and ears are.
.Will blow kisses.
.When he is sitting on the couch he sits so straight and gets the most proud smile like he thinks he is such a big boy.
.Has no fear. He likes to climb on something, put his arms in the air and dive off. Ryan and I have developed some quick reflexes with him.
.Clicks his tongue.
.Loves to wrestle with Harley and Ryan.

.One year doctor appointment.

.Relaxing on his new pillow bed while watching Mickey.
.Holding onto a bin we walked over to the storage unit {baby items}.


.Climbed up the shoe basket and onto the table.
.We love fall weather.


.He thinks its hilarious to carry my makeup bag around.






.Dog Park.




.Late night Fire on the patio.

.Loves helping me cook.







.Backed up and fell in his bath seat.
.Gold Fish and Mickey while lounging on the ground.