Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Walking

Tracker started taking some steps before we left for Utah.
While in Utah he just about mastered it. Once he figured out he could get around faster walking he refused to crawl anymore. By the time we got back home he was a pro.
Baby proofing was kicked into high gear as far as moving furniture, keeping the floor clear and covering corners. Walking = A full head of bruises
I have a heart attack every single time this kid is walking outside. but he refuses to be carried much anymore. He is getting better when those legs are unstable but he hasn't grasped the concept of curbs.
We spend a lot of time outside walking around. I have debated making him wear his bike helmet at all times to help but that thing makes him so off balance that it would probably cause a broken arm or something. I am loving this new stage- most of the time-