9.7.13
I still cant believe it.
My little brother is having a baby!
Its so crazy to me that he is going to be a Dad.
I have no doubt he will be amazing.
He is the sweetest guy you will ever know and I cant wait to see how incredible his life will become when little Arabella comes in December.
With help from my sisters and Mum we threw Joceline and baby Bella a fun Winnie the Pooh shower.
We had everything all set up outside for a fun evening but minutes before the party began we were forced to rush everything inside when a huge rainstorm took over.
Most all my decorations were victims to the rain but we managed to save a few things and did the best we could to make it cute.
Honey jars as the 'Thank You' gift for everyone.
We played a few games and write some advice down for the soon to be Mum.
Baby Bella got a wee-bit spoiled. She is so loved already and we cant wait to met her.



