3/5/14
I was so worried taking Tracker to the zoo wasn't going to be as much fun as I was imagining in my mind. He LOVES animals right now and is obsessed with the show Planet Earth.
and just as I thought. He flipped. From the moment he saw the monkeys he was running from one thing to the next and we had to pull him away from each exhibit so we could go to the next. He was all about pointing, yelling, laughing and saying that animals noise. As we left each animal he would say.. "Bye Rhino" or "Bye Ephan" (elephant) or whatever animal we were leaving...
It was definitely one of my most favorite Mommy moments with Tracker.
We went with my Mum and I think she had a great time taking Tracker around and seeing his excitement as well.
The Gorilla was by far my favorite. I could have stood there all day. He was so amazing. He was showing his teeth to Tracker, scratching his arms and just looking around.
I wasn't going to have Tracker ride the Merry-go-round this time but my Mum took matters into her own hands and was so excited to take him. He loved it. He sat there holding onto the bar and smiling. He would wave every so often when he would pass me. Totally melted my heart.
I cant wait to take him back.













































