2/21/14
We had to put off our Valentine party with the kids I babysit because its been non-stop sickness with these kids so they haven't all been here at the same time for a few weeks.
We started by decorating mini mail boxes for their valentines
They then made place mats for our special lunch.
We danced to music before the kids took a nap.
I put together a cute Valentine themed lunch. The older 2 thought it was pretty cool but the other 3 were not impressed and the "cuteness" was lost in piles, smashed and thrown on the floor.
But it was so much fun and that's all that matters.
The kids all brought Valentine's for each other and after lunch we passed them out. They had the absolute best time and were laughing all afternoon.
We ended our party by playing with balloons. Endless entertainment.
Tracker and I let a few go after everyone left for Kenzie. He was pretty adorable about watching them fly to heaven.






















