Tuesday, September 2, 2014

20 something...

Because I like to look back on these posts in the future ill continue with the tradition. My birthday this year was hard. It was suppose to be Makenzie's first day of kindergarten. My focus was on that and not on my birthday. That and being away from family and close friends who offer distractions made it harder. I miss my girl. I miss her so much. but ill save that for another post. 
On a lighter note here are 27 things about me right now.

27. Fall is my absolute favorite time of year and it begins on September 1st in this house.
26. I have a slight obsession with throw pillows and might have 1 or 2 or 10 too many.
25. I hoard baby clothes. Bins and bins of both boy and girl clothes. I try to go through them and give away as many as possible but not near as much as I should.
24. My dream car at this time is still a 4 door Jeep Wrangler
23. Favorite color is grey.
22. Although FRIENDS will forever be my all time favorite show, Greys and Scandal are very close behind and if I couldn't love Fall anymore, this just gave me a reason.
21. I love baking and have done it more and more lately.
20. Chatbooks is becoming a new addiction.
19. I have learned to use Ryan's saw recently and have been making little projects from start to finish which is something I never thought I would do.
18. If I could pay someone to do one chore in my house it would be laundry. 
17. I love board games but can't remember the last time I played one. 
16. I work from home doing different things on Ebay, working for a friends company and babysitting.
15. As much as I love social media its really not good for me many days as I compare myself, my life and my family to how others portray themselves online far too often. I have made more of a point to unplug more often and I need to do it more.
14. My relationship with God has been tested more than I ever has lately. and it scares me. and I have had a hard time knowing how to fix it or how to get the answers I need. 
13. I am watching the details in Tracker more and more. As if I didn't do it enough before. but lately its become an obsession. and not a healthy one. Studying him and trying to memorize him because in the back of my mind he could die at any minute.
12. My favorite store is Gap and every time I walk into Gap, Tracker starts to cry. 
11. Ryan and I have been checking the Garth Brooks tour schedule nearly daily awaiting when he will be anywhere close to us.
10. I fall in love with Ryan all over again anytime he will play with my hair.
9. I have been obsessed with reading new books lately.
8. Give me a sweat shirt, bottle of nail polish and a good drink and my night is GOOD.
7. Being a Mum is the most amazing thing that has or will ever happen to me. and I don't take it for granted. I am BLESSED to have this title. With both of my babies.
6. Some of the items on my bucket list include: skydiving, vacation on a remote island, meet Ellen.
5. I vacuum daily. Every room of the house.
4. My favorite flower is peonies however I am not a fan of getting flowers or cards. I would rather a note written on the back of a recipe or lined piece of paper than having someone spend $5 on a card. and flowers... I love them so much but I hate when they die and I have to throw them out.
3. One of my most favorite items in the house is my label maker. 
2. I can't wait to have another baby.
1. I wish I could have been a dancer. but unfortunately I have NO rhythm and never have. It was never in the cards for me. Even after years of Funky Sensation dance training.