Sunday, September 29, 2013

12 Months

Tracker 12 Months
Weight: 24.8 lbs (87%)
Height: 32" (98%)






Clothes: Pants and shirts are 12-18 month and Jammies are 18-24 month
Size 4 diaper. Size 5 shoe




Sleep: Sleeping this past month has been just about the same as last month. He goes down between 7-8 and sleeps until 5am. We bring him in bed with us and pray he goes back to sleep which sometimes he will do. We have tried sleep training once again this last month as well as moving his naps around but nothing has changed. This boy sure is strong willed. I honestly cant complain much. I pretty much look forward to 5am every night just so I can snuggle that boy next to me. He is still napping twice a day but those naps are becoming shorter and shorter. All these Mums that tell me their kid sleeps all night and than takes a 3 hour nap during the day... WOW... I don't even know what I would do with myself. Perhaps get a few more things done around the house.











Eating: This boy can eat. He is pretty good about any new foods we introduce. He loves any and all fruit. He can eat an entire can of mandarin oranges, a container of raspberries and strawberries and blueberries. He loves yogurt, bread, mac n cheese, pasta, squash, zucchini and goldfishes.
He really will eat anything we give him though. He is becoming more independent when eating so I have had to get a bit more creative on how I prepare his food so that it can all be turned into finger foods and he can do it on his own. Meal time is very messy.
He love his bottle and I don't even want to think about the time we will be taking it away. I admit we haven't even thought of a game plan. He drinks water and juice in a sippy without a problem but its more ME that just doesn't want to think about him as bottle-less.


Likes: Our walks, the park, crawling on the grass, watching other kids play, wrestling, throwing balls, climbing, trying to walk, standing, peed a boo, swimming.
Dislikes: That he cant swim alone, that he cant run, when he is alone, when I take something away from him, when we are in the car to long, getting out of the bath, changing his diaper, the word no.









.We are having a problem with Tracker hitting
.He knows its wrong now and as soon as he does it he stands there looking at me and then leans in for a kiss. He doesn't laugh its like he is saying sorry
.He gets a weird rash anytime he eats anything with cinnamon or pineapple so we have to stay away from both. Even if its a small ingredient in something he cant have it
.He has started walking which is sooo amazing to see
.He is so determined when he gets something in his mind and will stop at nothing to do it
.If I get him off the swings to soon he will start screaming
.I like to do ladders outside with Harley and Tracker thinks its hilarious to watch us run back and forth
.His feet are going at a rapid pace
.He has 6 teeth
.4 on top and 2 on bottom
.He loves to facetime family
.When he is having an extra hard day he will calm down when we call Dad
.He is such a good boy when I have a million errands to run
.We are so sad that summer is coming to an end
.The drive to Utah was a little rough but that's mainly because we couldn't find his blanket and I had a feeling I packed it somewhere but not sure where and we had to hurry and get on the road as there was a tornado warning so he was pretty restless through the night because he didn't have it
.His first birthday was so much fun and T had a blast
.Throws his food on the floor way to much
.Says ball, wow, vroom, whoa, dog dog, Mama, Dad Dad
.Will raise his hand when you ask him certain questions like "Who is going to be 1?", "Who is the sweetest boy ever?", "Who is a big boy?"
.Makes funny noises
.Clicks his tongue
.Has fallen completely in love with both of his Grandma's
.Sleeps on his belly
.Is wild when he is sleeping and does a complete 180 every 30 seconds
.Has a deep little voice
.Follows me everywhere and cant be more than inches from me at all times
.Loves playing with big kids more than kids his own age
.Scared of balloons
.Scared of everything Halloween related especially our big giant afro wig. Honestly he was shaking and screaming when we got it out to go through our stuff
.Pushes his cars throughout the house all day
.Loves watching animals and enjoys them up close more and more
.Throws Harley's balls to her
.Makes his mouth into this O shape when he gets excited, surprised or does something silly