Sunday, September 29, 2013

Trackers 1st Birthday: The Cake

I have imagined what this would be like for a long time.
To most its not a significant moment in life.
Its a fun memory on their child's first birthday.
but for me. as I stood there watching what pure joy is. My heart was bursting with happiness.
It was a moment I have longed for. It was the moment I realized we are celebrating our babies first birthday. Everyone crowed him. Ryan and I made bets before on how we thought he would act. Both of us were wrong. We both thought he would get nervous and shy with everyone watching him and he would cry for me to hold him. He did the exact opposite. Tracker put on quite the show for everyone. It was all about making everyone else laugh which then made him more than giddy.

































It was one of those moments in life that I will forever remember.