Friday, April 11, 2014

Bike Rides and Parks

We have been getting out for some bike rides lately and its been so much fun.
Tracker loves the rides but isn't a fan of the cover being on. 
When we are able to take Ryan to work Tracker and I have gone on a ride along the river.
We make a stop at a really fun park that is usually crazy busy but getting there at 7:30 am we always have the park to ourselves. I keep forgetting to bring bread for the ducks but they don't seem to mind Trackers fishy crackers.
He is also rather fond of his helmet and wants to wear it anytime he sees it no matter what.







I am beyond excited for this summer and everything we have planned. I have to say last summer was one of the best ones ever and I cant wait for this one to be even better.
We are starting early here and getting out every single day.
Daily park run is a must. We might just go to the one in our neighborhood but we have to visit one away from home at least a few times a week. Tracker is getting more and more brave when playing and its fun to see how much more he can do. Walking the river is one of my favorites.
Tracker doesn't mind it for a while but after about 30 minutes he is D.O.N.E and needs out.