Monday, April 7, 2014

Golfing

Ryan loves golfing but doesn't get to go very often. He has been a few times since moving here. I have never been. I have always been a wee bit afraid of even trying because I am horrible at mini golf so I figured I wouldn't even be able to hit a ball. He ended up talking me into going and we brought Tracker and his set of clubs along. Ryan and I had a great time. I actually did a lot better than I thought I would do. I learned a lot and it was so fun having some one on one time with Ryan. 
Now if Tracker could tell us, I'm pretty sure he would say this was the absolute best day of his life.
He started out with his big green ball but that lasted 1 hole before he needed a real golf ball and to do it just like us. He would get out of the cart every single time we did. Put his ball down and hit away. He would then get back in the cart and we would head to the next spot. He never smiled or laughed as much as he did then. He loved watching Ryan. Every time Ryan would hit the ball he would stop and watch then yell encouraging words..









I can see many many more Sundays like this.