Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Spring Pictures

I decided to take this little muffin of mine out to get some new pictures.
I have to note that Ryan HATED Trackers outfit. Like couldn't stop talking about how he looked like a "nerd". I couldn't believe how much he didn't like it but until he starts buying his clothes for him he can keep those opinions to himself ;)
Ryan and I have very different tastes in just about everything in life and its a wonder we agree on anything. Somehow over the last 9 years I have known this man he has somewhat changed my 'likes' to be more of his 'likes'. To be fair his food selection has grown tremendously since we started dating and will actually try most foods and isn't nearly as picky as he once was.
Guess that's what marriage can do. Always changing.
Anyway I loved Trackers outfit. Obviously I picked it out. but I can already tell you we will be going out again soon and ditching the bow tie and suspenders for poor Ryan's sake so they are not staring at him on the wall. No matter what this kid has on he is the cutest thing I have ever laid eyes on.
Seriously he has me wrapped around everyone of those chubby little fingers.
and he knows it.