Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Castle Park

We decided it was time to take our little man to castle park.
I don't know why I have been so excited to let him go on the swings. The simple things that I get to do with him are the best. I love showing him something new and letting him experience as much as possible even if its something as simple as the swings at the park.
We invited Grandma and Papa to join.


Tracker actually really liked it. He wasn't super smiley but he was really calm and just relaxed.





Ryan said right away he was going to be the one to take him down the slide.
We are both loving these little moments. They are so special and make such an impact in our world.
Its these little things that remind us how amazing life is and how lucky we are to have Tracker.





Such a great day. Such a great memory made.