3.23.13
It has been so fun introducing so many new things in Trackers world. This boys favorite thing other than his Mum is food. and he even sometimes confuses me for food and tries to eat me. silly boy.
So with his love of food we have tried to be creative with the food he gets, how he gets it and the different things we mix together.
We have just started putting bananas and strawberries in this little food thing. You stick the food in this mesh bag and he can suck the food out. Its rather messy but he goes crazy over this. He cant eat it fast enough. He will eat a whole banana within 10 minutes.
Tracker got these puffs from Allie and Derek for Easter.
I hadn't even thought of giving these to him yet.
The first one I gave him he sat there with his mouth open and looked at me like he was confused.
He had no idea what to do.
It took a little while for him to catch on but he is now a pro and could eat these all day if I let him.



















