Saturday, April 6, 2013

Congratulations Daddy

3.22.13

They finally made the official announcement at Ryan's work that he accepted the job in Pasco and will be moving there.  I was counting down the days because it was killing me to be extra careful who I told what to.  and I didn't do the best at keeping it under wraps from most people. oops.
The day they made the announcement they had a BBQ at Ryan's work for him and then had a big farewell party after at one of his friends houses.
He starts his first day in Pasco on April 1st. and will be traveling back and forth every week.
I am so thankful to his company for making sure I get to see him as much as possible and not keeping us apart for too long. Ryan and I are both so nervous for this next step but so excited as well.
I cant wait for the first week to be over. I think everything will be better after that. 
Its seems like the first day of school.
All I can think of is if everyone will be nice to him, if he will get lost, if he will enjoy it...
I am so proud of him and know he will be amazing so I shouldn't worry so much.
Everything will work out.
I need to keep my focus on selling our place so Tracker and I can head to Washington to join Ryan.





The next morning the balloons were a little sad and falling but Tracker had fun playing with 
them while waiting for breakfast.