Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Zoo

3.28.13

Teagan, Tracker and I went to the zoo with our friends.
It was Tracker and Axels first time meeting.
Axel is a month older than Tracker.
and yes they are practically wearing the same outfit. which was not planned.
I thought they would love each other but Tracker was in a bit of a mood and the minute Axel tried to play with him, he started screaming. Which then brought Axel to tears. 
It was so sad but so funny at the same time.
As for the rest of our zoo adventure, Tracker was not quite as thrilled as I thought he would be.
I would point to the animals and he would stare at my hand, as I would move my hand he would follow my hand and not look at the animal. Guess I should wait a few more months and bring him back when he will really enjoy it.
Good thing ms Teagan was there to make it all worth it. She loved every minute.