Tuesday, April 23, 2013

First Haircut

4.6.2013


Tracker has some amazing hair.
Best mohawk ever.
but since it started getting to long and wouldn't stand up I did my best to just comb it down. Then it started to look rather toupee-ish. Ryan and I went back and forth whether to get it cut now or to wait until he gets older. We decided to just get him a little trim. Since it was his first haircut we went all out and took him to cookie cutters. 
We thought it would be fun for him to be in a special chair while he gets it done.


.the hair before.






.the hair after.


Not a very good picture. but. the haircut isn't that great either. I was surprised that Tracker sat rather still and didn't move around much. but Ryan and I were not impressed with the joint. It was beyond dirty and the lady seriously snipped 2-3 times and was done. Tracker could have sat for a bit longer with no problem so I just wish she would have made sure it was even or she at least trim his entire head, not just a piece here and there. but she was so nice and I'm sure its not easy cutting a 6 month old hair.

He left there with a balloon and a sucker.
and yes I let him have a few little tastes.
Best Mum ever?!