7.20.13
My Mum got Ryan tickets to the Days of 47 Rodeo for his birthday.
She told me about a week before and I was ecstatic the entire week anxious to take Tracker to his first Rodeo in all his cowboy gear. The boots, the hat, the pants, the belt, the shirt... He was ready.
We got ready at Ryan's parents house and then headed to dinner before to celebrate Ryan's special day.
His favorite restaurant is Lorena's in Woods Cross so we headed there with his family and Jill.
(Tracker was obviously not in the mood to get his picture taken)
After dinner we headed straight to the Rodeo.
We enjoyed watching the horses out front before it started and again after.
Tracker was amazed the entire time. I was shocked he didn't need much to keep him entertained. He was completely fixed on the animals and cowboys. He kept making that O with his mouth and saying "ooohhh, ooohh" and then clapping his hands.
It was clear we need to take this kid to the rodeo more often.
My cute Mum came up and sat with us for a while which Tracker Loved.
We love the rodeo and Ryan is convinced we are raising a mini cowboy who will be in a rodeo someday. If its up to me that would be a HELL No. Only because I cant imagine my baby being in that kind of danger. Seriously I dream of him just living in my basement the rest of his life ;)


































