Saturday, August 3, 2013

Makenzie's Birthday in Utah

The day we arrived in Utah we headed to see our girls spot.
I couldn't wait to take some of the goodies I have collected the last few weeks for her birthday.
It was 2 days late but I'm so glad we were able to be here close to her day.
Tracker loves it here. I wish we could go here all the time. I imaged spending many of our summer days here last year when Tman was cookin in my belly. I love it here. I love feeling so close to her.
I am glad he enjoys it as well and I know he knows its an extra special place.













It was nice to have our family there with us. The weather was amazing. We stayed for a while just visiting. I miss it so much there. I miss being able to go whenever I want.