Sunday, June 2, 2013

Hogle Zoo

5.4.13

We met up with our friends Danielle and Cody and little Jaxson at the zoo.
We were excited we were able to do something with the husbands as well before we moved away.
Tracker and I came to the zoo just a few weeks ago and he had no interest in the animals. I was expecting the same thing this time as well but to my surprise he was completely amazed with every exhibit. I didn't even need to point to the animals he spotted every single one and wouldn't take his eyes off it. He didn't spend much time in the stroller because he didn't have much of a view in there.
Devlin loves the zoo and always has. He was so excited to see the new areas and they even had the lego exhibit there so that was especially fun to see.


The elephants are one of my most favorite animals. I love them and so did Tracker.





This is the face he made the majority of the time. 
He was amazed and wouldn't take his eyes off the animals.








These boys are 6 weeks apart and so cute together. They just smiled and watched each other very closely. That little Jaxson is ridiculously adorable. He has rolls on top of rolls. I couldn't get over it.







These guys were giving us the best show. We could have watched them the entire time.


Such a fun day with our sweet friends.