Monday, June 17, 2013

Teagan

Our sweet little Teagan Mae came to stay with us for a while before we moved.
It was honestly such a hard week. Hard knowing we would be living so far away from this little muffin.
Teagan is very very close to us and stays with us a lot. 
The entire time she was with us she would get really sad, come to me and hold me, and ask...
"is it really forever?"
I kept telling her its not forever and we would see her as much as we can. We made plans to have her come stay with us in Washington and we will see her anytime we are in town but in her mind "forever" is anything longer than a few days.
I pretty much balled my eyes out several times a day.

Ryan was already gone to Washington so I did as many fun things with her as possible while she was with me. We took lots of walks, went to the park, got some presents, went to city creek, lunch dates, girls sleepover, she got to pick every dinner, we watched all her movies and play all her games, we snuggled every chance we got. She honestly makes my heart so happy.
This girl is the happiest, most positive, most easy going person I have ever met. 
She makes me want to be better.