5.24.13
Since we were leaving early Saturday morning I took Makenzies things to her for Memorial day on Friday. I had a bunch of last minute errands to run so Alana offered to watch Tracker for a few hours and even take him to Cherry Hill Water park for some fun. It was nice to just get everything done and not have to worry about Tracker being so bored and irritable running around in the heat. He had a blast at the water park.
It was just the start of everyone setting out flowers for Memorial Day. I love seeing the cemetery lined with flags and flowers this time of year. Its so pretty. I picked up a few little things for Makenzie including my newest favorite flower some Peonies.
I really didn't want to leave.
I knew I wouldn't be back for a few months.
This has become one of my most favorite places. I never go longer than a week or two without coming again. It makes me feel like she can see I really wont ever forget her. Its something I can physically do to for her. and its where her physical body rests. I wish I could take her wherever I go.
I wish there really was never a spot.
There is never a day that I don't wonder how she would like to move. If it would be hard for her. We would be more concerned about the schools in the area we move. Right now that's a distant worry but if she was here it would be something we would need to think of right now. We would need to find a place to fit a family of 4 not just 3.
I miss her.
More and more all the time. Every new thing happening in life I miss not having her here.
We have some ideas on how to keep her physically close in our new place.
and of course will continue to talk about her everyday.
She is forever apart of our family. Ill just miss not coming here.
Thank heavens for our sweet family and friends that will keep it decorated, cleaned and well visited.





