5.21.13
I got to watch Lucy for the day while her Mum was working. I took her to get one of my most favorite treats at RubySnap and we then headed over to Liberty Park for a little fun.
It was pretty hot which was actually really nice.
We watched the ducks, wondered around and played on their playground for hours.
After Lucy's Mum came to get her Tracker and I had some time to kill before we had to pick Olivia up from school. We decided to go to the downtown library and find Kenzie's name on the donor wall.
I have been wanting to come find it for a while and have tried a couple times but every time I have come the wall is covered up so I haven't been able to see it.
It took me about 20 minutes to find her name and once I spotted it I was overwhelmed with emotion.
It didn't help that this statue was right next to where her name was.
It made me miss her so much and imagine what life would be if she was here.
We then went to the library to find a couple books. This was Trackers first time at the library and he slept through the majority of it. but once he woke up he was all over the mass amount of books.
He loves books.
It was such a fun day with some of my most favorite people.
































