5.12.13
We are so lucky to have such amazing Mums.
I cant imagine where we would be without them.
Mothers Day morning we went to breakfast at my sisters house.
My Moms Mothers Day present was getting a big family picture taken of everyone.
We then got it printed on canvas and gave her individual pictures of each of her grand kids.
Can you imagine? Raising 10 kids!
I feel like I cant keep it together with 1.
I am so incredibly honored to have her in my life. To learn from her. She is the perfect example of unconditional love. She is always going out of her way to make sure all of us kids are okay. She would do anything for us. and her Grand kids- they are her whole world. She adores them.
She goes to as many dance recitals, soccer games, piano recitals, school plays, church programs, birthdays as she can. She is always going somewhere to see someone. She has 20 grand kids with 1 more on the way. She is the most accepting person I have ever know. I can always count on her to hug me, love me, offer advice and never worry she will think any different of me.
I cant imagine being a good enough Mum without her example.
I am so thankful for the person she is. The strength she has. For what she has been through. For the shit she has put up with. I am amazed. Daily. She is my hero.
We have the best Grandmas ever. I miss mine so much and I know Ryan misses his sweet Grandma Dorothy who have all passed. but he does have one amazing Grandma who is one of my favorite people ever. I love her personality. I love her strength. I love how much she loves her family.
I love hearing the stories Ryan tells me about his Grandparents. He has always been so close to his Grandma and Grandpa Webster. They share his love for the cabin.
After breakfast we went to visit Ryan's Grandma.
I love when she tells us stories from the past. I am always amazed at what she has been through and how she made it through some rough times.
I love how much she cares about us. She is always the biggest cheerleader and such a wonderful support to all of her family. So thankful to know her and love her.
After our visit with Grandma we went to visit Kenzie and then head to the Lagoon trail to have a picnic dinner with Ryan's family.
Although it was Mothers Day--- Becky spoiled her grand kids with all sorts of fun things.
Trackers first coloring book and crayons, pin wheels and bubbles.
The kids all had fun running around playing.
After dinner we went on the Lagoon Trail.
I cant say enough good things about Becky.
I am so thankful for the amazing Mum she is and for raising Ryan to be the husband he is.
Becky has told me so many stories about how Ryan was such a Mama's boy. but really he is still a mamas boy. He adores his Mum and thinks the world of her. I am always in awe at how much she did for her kids when they were going up and what an incredible support she is in everything they do. I am always so amazed by her. I hope I can be like Becky. There is never a doubt how much she loves her kids. and now that she has Grand kids... She is even more in love. She is so sweet with all her babes. Tracker and Kenzie are so lucky to have her. I am so lucky to have her. Ryan is so lucky to have her.
Not only do we have such amazing Mums in our life but we have so many amazing examples of motherhood around us. We have the best sisters, aunts, cousins, friends. Motherhood is the hardest job in the world. Its more than you ever imagine and yet you can never understand the amount of love you get from it. Its the best thing you will ever do.














